slide show

Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Isabel


If you are a follower of my photoblog, have a guess who this little boy girl is! Judging from the number of posts I have here (LOL) and also the entry's title, guessing should be easy right?



Babies can easily lose weight, don't they? Isabel is so DIFFERENT now, comparing the pics we have here. Gosh! She's like 14 months old now! Gee. How time flies.

Earlier, we have her little foot featured here and now it's the hand!
Be a good girl and don't follow mama's bad habit ok?
Cheryl said her daughter looks more like a boy and that's why you see a hairpin on top of Isabel's head. LOL. I foresee more dresses and skirts for little Isabel in the near future. Isabel can talk a bit now. If you ask her to 'sayang' you, she will move her hands gently on your hands. If you ask her to smack you, she will be delighted to do that too! Cheryl said Isabel wouldn't let strangers carry her but surprisingly, she let me do so! Wahahaha! I'm so happy! =P

Mama looked so happy here no?

I think all babies love this. I used to pester my dad to carry me on his shoulders as well.

'Michelin' arms still spotted.

Isabel and Papa Nick. =)


Isabel could be a shopaholic when she grows up. LOL.

See the resemblance between these two?

Camwhoring in the fitting room. Both looked so happy.


My favourite pic of the day. Too bad we couldn't see papa's mouth here. :(

Now, let's just hope she still remembers me when I go back to Kuching next time! Hehe.

1 comment: