slide show

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Annie

Let me introduce my very best buddy - Annie. She comes from Kuching and spoke weird Hokkien when I first knew her. We refer cats as 'ngiao' and she would pronounce it as 'miao'. Haha! A friend who can still yak so much with me after 15 years, it's definitely hard to come by.

She has very little potential of being a model I'd tell you. I somehow prefer natural shots and she kept smiling while posing. A very "naughty" model who moved non stop I'd say. The following shots are taken last weekend when I visited her in Malacca. I was there for 4 years and I can tell you that Malacca has changed so much after 5-6 years! ^_^


Just can't stop smiling eh?




Posing in front of Mahkota Parade.


Just look at her mouth! Grrr. Feels like giving her a punch on the face no?


Chilling while waiting for me.
Traveling with a photographer ain't easy unless you like being photographed.

Somehow, she got bored of me and paid more attention to the apek next to her.


She even tried to follow the apek back! Stop knocking. You're embarrassing me!


She was feeling sad after that.


Then I told her I would treat her lollipop. She smiled right away.


Emo as I kept her waiting again.


No, Annie. You can't see that apek from here.


This time round, I promised her durian cendol from Jonker Street.



Finally, a sensible shot which I like. Don't you think so?



We went Jonker Street after that. While trying to setup my camera for this shot, there's this super duper perfect guy posing for his parents! Argh! I miss out that shot.


This is the perfect guy I am talking about. I mean. Who would go travel with parents nowadays? 
Leng zai, if you see this, please msg me in facebook or msn. LOL.

We then became stalker for this guy. Pic's blurry sorry.
Somehow, I think he noticed Annie's super weird behavior and we had to quickly run away.


She then saw another apek (who's kinda famous in Hong Kong) and insisted I took a pic of her.


Now, which part of hers is going for renovation/sale? Hmmm....


Oh ya. Did I tell you she's kinda fierce? *run away*

Up next - Pictures of the historical town; Malacca,  so stay tune. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. erin is the stalker, i follow nia :P
    (but leng zai, if you happen to come upon this blog post, please contact erin ah! hahah)

    ReplyDelete