slide show

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Strays


Found these two stray dogs roaming around Kek Look Tong and Sam Poh Tong (two of the famous caves), Ipoh. Stray dogs can be cute too! Every now and then, if I ever go home late, there's this black doggy accompanying me from my car to my door step. He's like the protector of that area. LOL. The first time it happened, I got so scared I tell you. =P

Caretaker of Kek Lok Tong Cave.



Took this from far, fearing that it would attack me. Apparently, not. All dogs love me! =P


Resting under the hot sun. I was standing quite near this time round. Hehe.


Parents got excited seeing this dog with unique ears. Cute isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. ahah... the dog expression in the last photo cute..

    Dog: Honey, are u calling me ? (listening attentively)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaa new website~~ *updated-blog-roll*
    nice nice~~ hehe

    ReplyDelete